weight = 2

[[menu.main]]
    name = "level-1-a"
    url = "/post/level-1-a/"
    weight = 3

When I go in the level-1 directory:

http://localhost:1313/post/level-1/

I don’t understand why I get all the files in the “post” folder

I would like to have only the files in the folder /post/level-1/, so the files: “level-1-a”, “level-1-b” and “level-1-c”

I am using the Bento theme

I don’t know how to make subfolder with posts. I would like to have in the homepage my latest posts (and this theme does that) but I would like to have a menu (like I did) where I can go to a specific subfolder where I will put posts about a certain argument.

I am struggling with this thing. Can someone help me? Thanks

Please RTFM
https://gohugo.io/content-management/urls/#permalinks-configuration-example

Hello tanks for the reply. Trust me I have watched all the videos from GiraffeAcademy (especially this that is about content organization) but I don’t understand this thing. It looked simple from the video course but using other themes it’s hard for me

Could be the way how the list.html file is written for the theme that I am using?

I post it here:

{{ define "main" }}
`<div id="reading-progress-bar" role="presentation" class="fixed z-10 top-0 left-0 h-1 bg-gray-700"></div>`

{{ $paginator := .Paginate (where .Site.RegularPages "Type" "in" .Site.Params.mainSections) }}
  {{ range $paginator.Pages }}
    <article class="article border-b border-gray-400">
      <h1><a href="{{.Permalink}}" class="no-underline">{{ .Title }}</a></h1>

{{ .Summary }}
    </article>
  {{ end }}

{{ if gt $paginator.TotalPages 1 }}
    {{ template "_internal/pagination.html" . }}
  {{ end }}
{{ end }}

Since you have been very kind to me, I solved the problem myself. I edited the list.html file, substituting the line:

{{ $paginator := .Paginate (where .Site.RegularPages "Type" "in" .Site.Params.mainSections) }}

with this:

{{ $paginator := .Paginate .RegularPages }}

now I get the content list only of the section and not of the whole site. Thanks