[solved] Create list of articles with one taxonomy term

I already read the docs for this and I have no clue. I tried everything I came with.

I have this in my config.yaml:

taxonomies:
  tag: "tags"
  category: "categories"
  series: "series"

I use series to group posts in a serie (obviously) and I want to add to the end of that posts a list with a list of the serie’s posts (using the Params.series value from actual article, series: ["Mi Raspberry Pi"], for example). For that, I created a partial layout, serie.html:

{{ with .Params.series }}<div class="serie">
<hr />
<ul>
{{ range NeedHereToCicleBetweenPostsInTheSameSerie }}
  <li><a href="{{ .Permalink }}">{{ .Title }}</a></li>
{{ end }}
</ul>
</div>{{ end }}

And I’m calling to that partial in _default/single.html (for now):

{{ partial "head.html" . }}
  <body class="index">
  <!-- header -->
    {{ partial "header.html" . }}
    <div class="container">
      {{ if .Params.toc }}{{ .TableOfContents }}{{ end }}
      <article class="content">
        <h1 class="posttitle">{{ .Title }}</h1>
        <!-- content -->
          {{ .Content }}
          {{ partial "serie.html" . }}
      </article>
    </div>
  <!-- footer -->
    {{ partial "footer.html" . }}
  </body>
</html>

And I’m going crazy, because it doesn’t populate the list, whatever I do. I can get the Params.series value (that is a list) and also their first value, but nothing more. I don’t plan to use more than one series in an article, but I declared it like a list because I saw it expecified that way in docs. I also tried with a plain string, with same (no) results.

I guess the key is in

{{ range NeedHereToCicleBetweenPostsInTheSameSerie }}

in the partial serie.html. I re-did this with SO MANY variations, all looking pretty logical to me, without exit. So I’m really confused now and can’t say what this should to be >_<.
Using where function to filter site pages with series taxonomy term especified in Params.series (previously saved in a variable), and many others variations. I don’t know what to do any more.

All of my articles are, for now, in section post, where I have a folder for every year, with the .md inside.

Any help? Suggestions? Thanks for your time.

I’m still using the stable version of Hugo ( v0.13).

Seen this?

1 Like

Oh! Nop! (And, obviously, also searched in forum previously, not the appropiate keywords, I think :þ).
Thanks. I will read that and say if I get it :D.

It solved my problem. Thanks, @bjornerik :þ.