I’m not able to link my external CSS and is getting a 404 status code. Here are the troubleshooting steps I did:
- Same error with Firefox and Chrome.
- Localhost Error: Unsupported stylesheet MIME type. But I’m able to build is successfully.
- I am able to follow the CSS files inside my VS Code.
- Tried .
- Also tried .
- Already removed CSS comments as what others suggested.
- I’m not using any theme as I’m trying to build everything from scratch.
- I think it has something to do with the root directly but I just don’t know how to change the root directly in Vercel. Yes, I’m using Vercel instead of Netlify.
Here’s the link to my repo if you’d like to check it out: https://bit.ly/3kHBEK0
I’ve already read the docs but can’t find the answer, unfortunately. A noob needs your assistance.