Paginator is reversed

Hi I want to sort my tags alphabetically and paginate them.

{ range sort (.Paginate (.Site.Taxonomies.tags.Alphabetical)).Pages.ByTitle  -}}
{{ partial "listing.html" .}}
{{- end }}

What hugo is doing is it is sorting my individual paginated pages but it’s paging in the reverse order. For eg. if my list is A, B, C, D , and my paginate limit is 3 then, it’s making page 1 with (B, C, D) and page 2 with (A).

Basically the post that should be first is going on second page for some reason.

Here is my pagination template

{{ if gt .Paginator.TotalPages 1}}
<!-- Pagination -->
<nav class="pagination" style="margin-bottom: 30px;">
  {{ $paginator := .Paginator }}
  {{ if .Paginator.HasPrev }}
  <a href="{{ .Paginator.Prev.URL }}" class="pagination__page pagination__icon pagination__page--next"
    style="padding: 20px;text-decoration: none;"> &#60&#60 </a>
  {{ end }}
  {{ range .Paginator.Pagers }}
  {{ if eq .PageNumber $paginator.PageNumber }}
  <span class="pagination__page pagination__page--current"
    style="padding: 20px;text-decoration: none;">{{ .PageNumber }}</span>
  {{ else }}
  <a href="{{ .URL }}" class="pagination__page" style="padding: 20px;text-decoration: none;">{{ .PageNumber }}</a>
  {{ end }}
  {{ end }}
  {{ if .Paginator.HasNext }}
  <a href="{{ .Paginator.Next.URL }}" class="pagination__page pagination__icon pagination__page--next"
    style="padding: 20px;text-decoration: none;"> &#62&#62 </a>
  {{ end }}
</nav>
{{ end }}

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Any help?

Please post a link to the public repository for your site. See:
https://discourse.gohugo.io/t/requesting-help/9132

Include a link to the source code repository of your project, because we really need the context of seeing your templates and partials to be able to help you. It is trivial to do a quick git clone on your repo, then run hugo server in your project, to help you out. On the other hand, recreating your code from screenshots, or sort of guessing at it, is not.

If you can’t share your repository for whatever reason, consider creating a dummy repo that you can share, which reproduces the problem you’re experiencing.