I’m looking for a freelancer to help convert the following web site from Gatsby to Hugo.
The english side is a bit incomplete, as the web site was just an initial version, but there are several bugs, and build times are becoming enormous as I try to scale up, and I think Hugo would be better at this task than investing more on the Gatsby version.
The main features that need to be kept:
- multilingual (currently en/fr but more languages would need to be added later)
- product pages are a bit more complex than other ones, with the photo carousel. The React code can be reused. (I’ve got the full github repo for the Gatsby web site)
- a map for the shops (buggy page currently)
Some issues that would need to be fixed
- Tailwind 2 is currently used, and would need to be migrated to v3
- there is a bug in the menu (hit zone isn’t correct)
Feel free to contact me if you’ve got further questions,