I’ve been reading and re-reading Page Bundles | Hugo and I can’t figure out what I’m doing wrong. The following is an excerpt from my content directory, and there is nothing else in the test2 or writing directories or subdirectories:
Thanks, especially for making a git branch for me to download and try!
I finally realized that some of the inconsistency I was seeing came from renaming index.md files to _index.md, or vice versa, and maybe seeing the behavior that I wanted right away but not after I restarted hugo. I decided that it would make things simpler to create a new subdirectory of content for things like this instead of putting them in a subdirectory of my existing writing directory.