I am experiencing some weird behaviour. If I change something in one of the HTML files, add something to one of the folders or anything else, Hugo applies the changes immediately. If I change my CSS however, which is located in static/css/style.css, it takes really long to synchronize these changes. Sometimes it happens immediately as well, but rarely. Mostly I need to wait for a really long time, even if I try to restart the website server using
hugo server -D in the command prompt.
The weird thing:
It detects the changes correctly. Each time I change the CSS, I get this output in the command prompt:
Change of Static files detected, rebuilding site.
[The date and time]
Syncing css\style.css to [Location of the Hugo website on my disk]