Hugo

Hugo Version 0.62 doesn't render correctly

I want to Update to version 0.62. I put this lines into the config.toml

[markup.goldmark.renderer]
unsafe = true

Then the buttons looks correct and they works fine. Without these lines there are only the link name.
Here is the shortcodde for my buttons:

<a class="{{.Get class}}" href="{{.Get href }}">{{ .Inner | markdownify }}</a>

Here another shortcode:
<div class="{{ with .Get "class"}}{{.}}{{end}}">{{ .Inner | markdownify }}</div>

That is not the only problem. There are some css frames whitch not correct rendered.

Please share the rendered output and what you expected it to render.

When I run hugo server I get this error:

Error: add site dependencies: create deps: failed to create file caches from configuration: mkdir /tmp/hugo_cache/old-developer: permission denied
I never needed to login as root user to run hugo server. Maybe this could be the problem.

[pse@robbie developer]$ su root
Password: 
[root@robbie developer]# hugo server

                   | EN  
+------------------+----+
  Pages            | 24  
  Paginator pages  |  0  
  Non-page files   |  0  
  Static files     | 85  
  Processed images |  0  
  Aliases          |  0  
  Sitemaps         |  1  
  Cleaned          |  0  

Built in 38 ms
Watching for changes in /home/Projects/developer/{archetypes,content,layouts,themes}
Watching for config changes in /home/Projects/developer/config.toml
Environment: "development"
Serving pages from memory
Running in Fast Render Mode. For full rebuilds on change: hugo server --disableFastRender
Web Server is available at http://localhost:1313/ (bind address 127.0.0.1)
Press Ctrl+C to stop

It seems to be okay, but there are no links and no buttons. Please see the screen shot

Then I added this lines into the config.toml:

[markup.goldmark.renderer]
unsafe = true

I deleted the cache from my browser and tried again.
Here the screenshots:

At first the look of the buttons and links.

button

Here the screenshot of the code boxes:

Hugo needs access to a cache dir. You can set it to something else with the cacheDir flag/setting.