How to create multiple posts at once?

Hi i’m currently using something like hugo new post/new-post-1.md, how can i create more than one posts at a time?

What’s your actual use case for “more than one post at a time”?

I did this myself by creating a google sheet to create the command. I had to create redirects using a post template with the url being generated based on data in the sheet in a different column.

Essentially, I ended up with one column holding the command to generate the posts I wanted. I copied the whole list (i.e. multiple cells down), and then pasted that list in powershell, and it just ran each command sequentially.

I’m not sure I explained this very well, so let me know if you need further clarification of how I achieved it.

TLDR: Just paste a list of commands for all the new pages, and it will create them all.

I did this myself by creating a google sheet to create the command. I had to create redirects using a post template with the url being generated based on data in the sheet in a different column.

Essentially, I ended up with one column holding the command to generate the posts I wanted. I copied the whole list (i.e. multiple cells down), and then pasted that list in powershell, and it just ran each command sequentially.

I’m not sure I explained this very well, so let me know if you need further clarification of how I achieved it.

TLDR: Just paste a list of commands for all the new pages, and it will create them all.

Thank you. This worked perfect.