I’m having a real problem with using an image processing partial. I have my template set up to pull my image source from the front matter. Got everything working good, and went to add more content, and it throws a build error as soon as I try to use different images. For example, I have a product page with a featured image. When I add another product, it throws a build error, saying it can’t find the image. I have the two images side by side in the folder, and if I use the image from the first product in the second product, it builds out fine. Cannot seem to lay my eyes on what could be the problem. I’ll post a link to the repo so you can take a look at the code.
Your site builds without errors. Can you post something that doesn’t build?
Ok sorry, I had used the image that was working in the chateau-garage.md file. I just pushed a change that uses the image that really needs to be there. It fails a build now.
ERROR 2022/04/07 12:24:15 The resource “chateau-garage.jpg” passed to the “Chateau Garage” partial could not be found. See %!s(MISSING)
I don’t see the image in the assets directory.
errorf statement is missing an argument. That why you see
%!s(MISSING) in the message.
ok now i feel stupid. For some reason I thought I had configured the partial to pull from the uploads folder. apparently it wasn’t working and I never thought about it that the image was also in the assets folder and loading from there. Thanks for your help and sorry about the bother.
This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.