Error copying project from git "Unable to find static directory for theme"

I think it has to do with cloning the themes but i’ve tried google but no help. Here’s the error message I get. Can anyone give me some ideas as to whats going on and how should I fix this?

remote: done.
remote: ERROR: 2015/11/22 Unable to find static directory for theme hugo-redlounge in /home/ajenti/makkaraperuna-working/themes/hugo-redlounge/static
remote: ERROR: 2015/11/22 Unable to render [partials/header.html theme/partials/header.html]
remote: ERROR: 2015/11/22 Expecting to find a template in either the theme/layouts or /layouts in one of the following relative locations [partials/header.html theme/partials/header.html]
remote: ERROR: 2015/11/22 Unable to render [partials/sidebarheader.html theme/partials/sidebarheader.html]
remote: ERROR: 2015/11/22 Expecting to find a template in either the theme/layouts or /layouts in one of the following relative locations [partials/sidebarheader.html theme/partials/sidebarheader.html]
remote: ERROR: 2015/11/22 Unable to render [partials/listtop.html theme/partials/listtop.html]
remote: ERROR: 2015/11/22 Expecting to find a template in either the theme/layouts or /layouts in one of the following relative locations [partials/listtop.html theme/partials/listtop.html]
remote: ERROR: 2015/11/22 Unable to render [partials/footer.html theme/partials/footer.html]
remote: ERROR: 2015/11/22 Expecting to find a template in either the theme/layouts or /layouts in one of the following relative locations [partials/footer.html theme/partials/footer.html]
remote: ERROR: 2015/11/22 Unable to render [partials/bodyend.html theme/partials/bodyend.html]
remote: ERROR: 2015/11/22 Expecting to find a template in either the theme/layouts or /layouts in one of the following relative locations [partials/bodyend.html theme/partials/bodyend.html]
remote: 0 draft content
remote: 0 future content
remote: 2 pages created
remote: 0 paginator pages created
remote: 1 categories created
remote: 1 tags created
remote: in 17 ms```

Unable to find static directory for theme hugo-redlounge in /home/ajenti/makkaraperuna-working/themes/hugo-redlounge/static

Your theme is missing the required “static” folder.