The most current code for my web site is available at GitHub - rs-aesi/my-company-website: The developing web site using the Justice theme.
The theme is Justice.
My menu should have 6 items, but the development server presents 8 items; the last three the third, fourth, and fifth items, but do nothing when clicked on I’ve not found their source.
What Clients Say
How do I find the source of the last three so I can remove them?
The “parent” entry is case sensitive.
Each nested menu page has “parent” in lower case, and the content menu names
are also in lower case. What am I missing?
Because the title of about/_index.md is “About” not “about”.
I had made that change, but the title here I had changed to “About Me”.
Changing the title back to “About” then modifying the parent in each sub
menu did the trick. Mea culpa!
Changed in the other nested menus, too. All’s good.
On the other thread, I fixed the theme data issue displaying, too.
Now the only layout issue remaining (I think!) is the nested menu items
sequence in the “About” parent menu. They’re in alphabetical order so I
changed all main menu item weights to hunreds (100-600), and the nested menu
weights remain 1, 2, 3 for the “About” parent. I must be missing something
here because the nested Library items are also in alphabetic order.
Please push your recent changes.
You are confusing menu weight with page weight. When visiting http://localhost:1313/about/ the template is iterating over pages, not menu entries.
I had. A new minor change has just been pused to github.
Oh. Okay. I’ll read about this.
When I build your site I get this:
Because your override of baseof.html is messed up.
Regarding the order of pages listed when you visit
http://localhost:1313/about/, see my previous comment about page weight vs menu entry weight.
Pushed the changes to github and accept that nested menus are alphabetically
ordered when displayed.