Config.filetype Code Toggle won't work

Hello, I am trying to implement the nifty “code-toggle” feature into my Hugo page but to no avail the buttons nor the css are functioning normally.

The image on the left is actually a snapshot from the Hugo Site but unfortunately they dont explain how to implement it, but its used as a test on the page. Now I cloned the HugoDoc file to implement it on my own and to also improve that page by potentially setting up a quick demo on how to get it working.
The image on the right is what I have so far.

I have uploaded numerous .css files from the original hugoDoc repository, as well as the shortcode code-toggle. If anyone can help out it would be greatly appreciated!

Please read Requesting Help and show the code you’ve tried. Which part of https://gohugo.io/getting-started/code-toggle/ are you tripping up on?

Hi Maiki,

If you notice in my image the css is not the same although the css files are the same (as I am writing from the original repo) as well as the buttons do not work. There is no click on them and underneath if you can see it actually shows 3 separate code blocks (json, yaml, toml) as well as the copy button (to be expected) does not respond either.

In terms of the code I tried, my code-toggle short code is once again identical to the code-toggle that is linked in that page you posted.

Thanks for your response