This site actually shoots all the way to 7 point something GB RAM without that setting and freezes my PC. Hence the limit, though I read from Bep it is a 'best effort` thing HUGO_MEMORYLIMIT is not taking effect? - #2 by bep. With the browser, IDE and terminal open, I saw that setting has improved the RAM usage.
tyco
11
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Building a site with 50,000 pages taking a very long time | 65 | 2890 | February 22, 2023 | |
| Slow build | 18 | 2167 | June 8, 2021 | |
| Generating a rather large website | 20 | 1944 | July 1, 2019 | |
| Hugo scalability? | 12 | 2166 | March 6, 2021 | |
| How does partial caching actually work? (I'm not getting the results I expected) | 14 | 2105 | January 17, 2021 |