Build options on multipage posts

Due to different issues with build experienced since I started using multipages, I would like to know how to disable the links completely that are generated by the files (since they appear in sitemap and they are triggering errors). I have tried different combinations of build options on the index file and cascade, but one option works, but breaks another. Thus, I am seeking help to achieve the following:

1. Allow the post to appear in lists (homepage, section, etc)
  2. Disable the links generated by the bundled files (which are using the file name as the link).

(Setting render to never in the cascade leaves empty links in sitemap)

Render: never seems to create empty links, but it works for what I need. I am sticking with this for now.

Why are you set your own posts as solution so often?

Check the docs you linked. In _build there are link (set to never) and list (set to never). If you require to hide a certain post from the sitemap, then use one of the many tutorials available here that explains how to create your own sitemap that reads frontmatter parameters like for instance donotaddtositemap that you could even use in a cascade on the section, so that you don’t have to add this parameter to every single file.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.