Who knows the theme name of this blog?

I like this theme very much, but I don’t know its name. Is it an official theme?
https://www.baty.net

Ask the person who runs the site is my suggestion.

And there are no such thing as “official themes”.

Hi. The theme for my blog is a fork of CodeIt (GitHub - sunt-programator/CodeIT: 👩‍💻 A clean, elegant but advanced blog theme for Hugo). I don’t think it’s still maintained, which is a shame because I like it quite a lot.

My fork is specific to my needs and isn’t really meant to be reusable, but if you’re interested, it’s here: ~jbaty/codeit-theme - sourcehut git

2 Likes

Thank you very much!

Hi,After I used your theme, I reported an error. Can you tell me the reason? I just contacted Hugo.

Hugo server -D

Hugo-extended version: 0.98

log:

ERROR 2022/05/12 10:34:33 render of “section” failed: execute of template failed: template: daily/section.html:9:16: executing “content” at <partial “home/profile.html” .>: error calling partial: execute of template failed: template: partials/home/profile.html:86:20: executing “partials/home/profile.html” at <partial “plugin/social.html” .>: error calling partial: execute of template failed: template: partials/plugin/social.html:11:59: executing “partials/plugin/social.html” at <partial “plugin/link.html”>: error calling partial: execute of template failed: template: partials/plugin/link.html:4:12: executing “partials/plugin/link.html” at <partial “plugin/icon.html” .>: error calling partial: “/Users/weixiaobin/Desktop/AppCode/blogtheme/baty.net/themes/codeit/layouts/partials/plugin/icon.html:10:41” : execute of template failed: template: partials/plugin/icon.html:10:41: executing “partials/plugin/icon.html” at : wrong type for value; expected resources.ResourceTransformer; got resource.Resource

Error: Error building site: failed to render pages: render of “home” failed: execute of template failed: template: index.html:9:16: executing “content” at <partial “home/profile.html” .>: error calling partial: execute of template failed: template: partials/home/profile.html:86:20: executing “partials/home/profile.html” at <partial “plugin/social.html” .>: error calling partial: execute of template failed: template: partials/plugin/social.html:11:59: executing “partials/plugin/social.html” at <partial “plugin/link.html”>: error calling partial: execute of template failed: template: partials/plugin/link.html:4:12: executing “partials/plugin/link.html” at <partial “plugin/icon.html” .>: error calling partial: “/Users/weixiaobin/Desktop/AppCode/blogtheme/baty.net/themes/codeit/layouts/partials/plugin/icon.html:10:41” : execute of template failed: template: partials/plugin/icon.html:10:41: executing “partials/plugin/icon.html” at : wrong type for value; expected resources.ResourceTransformer; got resource.Resource

Built in 6842 ms

Hugo-extended version: 0.98

I am not great at debugging theme issues, but it looks like I have an overzealous .gitignore file somewhere and the repo is missing a file (glass.svg) in ./assets/svg/icons/. That file is referenced in ./assets/data/social.yml so you could also try removing the reference (~jbaty/codeit-theme: assets/data/social.yml - sourcehut git).

Hope that helps.

1 Like

Thank you so much for solving my problem and wishing you a great day!

1 Like