I have a system that posts my builds my blog and pushes it live whenever I make a change. On travis where the build happens it uses the latest version of hugo (it does a go get -v ) and today I noticed that I get “Failed to normalize URL string. Returning in = “2017-3-predictions-for-the-web-and-platforms.html”” for every markdown file, where as yesterday I didn’t get any issues.
My loacl version was 0.17. and I just upgraded it to 0.19 and I am having trouble working out the issues and if I can fix it, or if I should wait for master to update.
Travis build:https://travis-ci.org/PaulKinlan/paul.kinlan.me/builds/189511876 (error happens in here)
Repo for my blog: https://github.com/PaulKinlan/paul.kinlan.me in case someone can spot something I am doing wrong.