I am using the
hugo-sustain theme, which works fine. It has a
projects page that uses a yaml file to list projects. I figured I’d replicate that with a
speaking page, but it keeps showing the
projects page when I click on either link and I can’t figure out why. General structure (showing relevant portions):
# from config.toml ## Main Menu [[menu.main]] name = "blog" weight = 100 identifier = "blog" url = "/blog/" [[menu.main]] name = "projects" identifier = "projects" weight = 200 url = "/projects/" [[menu.main]] name = "speaking" identifier = "speaking" weight = 300 url = "/speaking/"
projects works, but
speaking links to
projects instead and I can’t figure out why.
# directory structure content +- blog/ ... (stuff in here that works) +- projects.md (works) +- speaking.md (never goes here) data +- projects.yml (pulls this data) +- speaking.yml (never pulls this data) layouts +- _default +- projects.html (uses this) +- speaking.html (never uses this) +- list.html (works) +- single.html (works) +- partials/ ... (stuff in here that works) +- 404.html (works) +- index.html (works)
The contents of these files correctly refer to
projects is always rendered for
/projects/ and for
/speaking/ and I can’t figure out why.
Hugo version: Hugo Static Site Generator v0.42.1 darwin/amd64
I’m just rendering it using
hugo server on the command line (locally) for now. I’ve stopped and restarted multiple times.