Sidebar Overlapping Content

I recently built my website using Hugo, and while most aspects are functioning smoothly, I’ve encountered a persistent layout issue that I’m struggling to resolve. Specifically, on certain pages, the sidebar seems to overlap with the main content, causing an undesirable visual effect and making it difficult for users to navigate.

Steps I’ve Taken:

1. Checked the layout templates: I’ve reviewed the layout files for both the sidebar and the main content sections to ensure there are no conflicting CSS or HTML elements causing the overlap.
  2. Inspected CSS styles: Using browser developer tools, I’ve inspected the CSS styles applied to both the sidebar and the main content area, but I couldn’t identify any obvious issues that would cause the overlap.
  3. Tried adjusting CSS properties: I’ve experimented with adjusting various CSS properties such as width, margins, and positioning to try to resolve the overlap, but so far, I haven’t been successful.
  4. Tested on different devices and browsers: The issue persists across different devices and browsers, ruling out browser-specific rendering problems.

Given these steps, I’m at a loss for how to proceed in fixing this layout issue. Any suggestions or guidance on how to troubleshoot and resolve this problem would be greatly appreciated!

Which theme are you using?

And a link to your site, or even better to your repo,

1 Like

This is not what either of us asked for.