Hello Hugo Community,
I hope this message finds you well. I’m migrating my website from Jekyll to Hugo, and I’ve encountered an issue I could use some assistance with. I’ve read the forum guidelines and recommendations, so I’ll try to provide as much detail as possible.
Issue Summary: I’m facing an error when rendering pages after migrating from Jekyll to Hugo. The error message I’m getting is as follows:
Error: error building site: render: failed to render pages: render of "page" failed: execute of template failed: template: _internal/schema.html:24:82: executing "_internal/schema.html" at <.Params.tags>: range can't iterate over <one of my Jekyll tags>
- I’m using the “Ananke” theme (as per the documentation) without any modifications.
- I’ve successfully migrated my content from Jekyll to Hugo using the
hugo migratecommand, which means I’m using Hugo’s default settings and configurations.
- The error seems to be related to the usage of tags in my content front matter.
What I’ve Tried:
- I’ve thoroughly reviewed my content front matter to ensure that it matches Hugo’s format and structure.
- I’ve compared my Hugo theme’s templates to ensure they are correctly configured for my content.
- I’ve read through the Hugo documentation and searched the forum, but I couldn’t find a solution that addresses this specific issue.
Request for Assistance: I’m seeking guidance on how to resolve this error and successfully render my pages in Hugo. Since I’m using the default settings from the
hugo migrate command and have no customizations or snippets to add, any insights into what might be causing this error would be greatly appreciated.
Environment Details: Here is the output of
$ hugo env hugo v0.119.0-b84644c008e0dc2c4b67bd69cccf87a41a03937e+extended darwin/arm64 BuildDate=2023-09-24T15:20:17Z VendorInfo=brew GOOS="darwin" GOARCH="arm64" GOVERSION="go1.21.1" github.com/sass/libsass="3.6.5" github.com/webmproject/libwebp="v1.2.4" github.com/sass/dart-sass/protocol="2.1.0" github.com/sass/dart-sass/compiler="1.67.0" github.com/sass/dart-sass/implementation="1.67.0"
Thank you in advance for your help and guidance. I truly appreciate the support of this community, and I’m committed to following the forum guidelines and contributing as well.