Multipage posts

I created a test post, since none of my markdown files are in the root of a section. All of them are in sub/nested sections.
Using my code above, the .Parent returns the nested section titles.

But every other (markdown) post returns the regular pages in that nested section, as explained in my previous comment, excluding the paginated pages (2-4 in your example).

Pull changes on the test site and see if that’s what you want.

Okay. I got lost for a moment on which test site you were referring to. Let me clone it afresh and see. I am testing on a clone of my main site.]

Edit: Awesome! This works now. It has been one hell of a journey. Thanks for all this.

1. I wanted the multipage posts to open as regular pages than a list, hence why I set a custom layout.
  2. I had edited my layouts before, especially the list and head layouts, to make sure the multipages don’t conflict with the regular list pages. (And that the multipages share the same meta with single posts).
  3. It is quite a complex implementation, but anyone with patience and time can get this up and running.

Again, I cannot thank you enough Joe! I appreciate the assistance. I am especially glad that the language switch can now point to the respective paginated page. I can now push the changes to the live site now. Cheers!

I don’t have the correct words, otherwise all this would have made a good tutorial on the tips and tricks section.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.