“http://localhost:1313/css/google-font.css” was blocked due to MIME type mismatch (X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff). 1 blog


#1

I’m not sure what I changed, but suddenly all my .css and .js files are being ignored. I’m getting the error message in the subject for all static files. All was fine in rebuilding my blog until now. I’ve checked it in Chrome, Opera, and Waterfox. It’s all the same.

I’m running this in hugo’s server on my PC.

I’m running Win 10 Powershell, Hugo 0.18.1.

After getting no replies to my inquiry, I installed the site on the web. It works there fine without error. The problem appears to be a bug in Hugo’s server. FYI.