Forgive me if this has been covered before, but a couple of us have been trying to setup some relationships between some content. Taxonomies seemed like the way to do it, but we feel like we’re in a rabbit hole and aren’t even sure we’re looking at the right thing.
Here is the situation:
- We have a role type, this is a role in a team.
- We have a skill type, this is a skill someone could have.
- We want to be able to specify what roles each skill is applicable to, in the front matter for skills only.
- When rendering a single role, we want to show the skills that are relevant to it.
- When rendering a single skill, we want to show all the roles we expect to have it.
Is this possible, or do we have specify the forward and backward links in both places?